Diane Kraft, registered, licensed dietitian/nutritionist will be providing nutrition counseling as a pro bono service to Emkey Arthritis patients throughout the summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Diane is a clinical nutrition instructor at Tower Health Medical Group School of Health Sciences and Alvernia University, and was formerly Clinical Research Manager for Nutritionals (One A Day and Flintstones Vitamins) at Bayer Corporation, and later served as Nutrition Consultant for GlaxoSmithKline (Os-Cal and TUMS). She will be providing several nutrition teleworkshops for patients of the practice, including The Mediterranean Diet for Weight Loss and Anti-Inflammation via Zoom on August 3 from 12 noon-12:30 E.S.T. (and is open to your ideas for other topics). Contact Diane directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment or information to attend a teleworkshop.
Nutrition Lunch & Learn
- Mens Nutrition Lunch‘n Learn: View Recording
- Calcium Lunch‘n Learn: View Recording
- Mediterranean Diet for Weight Loss and Anti-Inflammation: View Recording
- Weight Management Lunch n Learn: Volumetrics link: Download
- This Breakfast Study (I allude to a new breakfast study that just came out in the Lunch n Learn and this is a summary of it): View Summary