Medical Office Intake Specialist
Seeking a cheerful, positive, energetic, self-motivated receptionist who is a team player. The candidate is required to have a strong work ethic, excellent people skills, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering phones, verification of insurance eligibility and prior authorizations and completing daily reports. Candidate must have a sense of urgency and be able to proficiently multi-task and prioritize. The most important responsibility is to warmly welcome all patients, families, and visitors. This includes smiling, checking them in and out, ensuring all required forms for the visit are completed, collecting payments, and scheduling appointments.
- 2 years experience in medical office setting as a Medical Office Intake Specialist;
- Respect for patients, their families and each other;
- Experience with an EHR (NextGen preferred);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Jennifer Vogel at Emkey Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinic, PC, 1200 Broadcasting Rd, # 200, Wyomissing, PA 19610, or email@example.com.