We have revised our Covid-19 protocol to continue to do everything we can to protect our patients and staff safe from the spread of the virus and yet at the same time be present for those who need to see us at our practice.
- We continue to administer all our infusions and subcutaneous medications ie, Prolia & Evenity.
- Our Clinical Research Center continues to operate on a normal schedule.
- New patients are being seen in the office.
- Procedures are in the office.
- DEXA and X-Ray appointments will continue as usual.
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AND THEIR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN AS WELL AS BE SCREENED AT CHECK-IN. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, SORE THROAT OR A COUGH THAT YOU NOT COME IN TO THE OFFICE. YOU MAY SEE THE DOCTOR VIRTUALLY UNTIL IT YOUR SYMPTOMS GO AWAY OR YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT.
The best way to contact our office is via the Patient Portal. You can request medication refills, new appointments, ask medical or non-medical questions this way and the communication will be secure. If you do not have access to the Patient Portal at this time, please call us at 610-374-8133 and use the option that best fits the reason for your call. The options are listed in the Contact Us section of our website.